Unlimited Monthly Passes at Heartspace: We now offer monthly unlimited passes to both our studios for as low as $90 per month with a one-year commitment. A three month commitment is $110 per month and a single monthly unlimited pass is $140. Contact email@example.com for more details or purchase your pass online or at the studios.
Introductory Offer: Your first class at Heartspace Albany and at Troy are only $6 each. Come enjoy a class at either or both of our studios for $6 per class. Click here to view our schedules for both studios and click here to purchase your $6 class passes for Troy and Albany. This offer can only be used one time per client, per studio. Existing clients to Heartspace can also take advantage of this offer.
Yoga Therapy for Stress Management and Relief from Anxiety and Depression. Note: This Series is Full - Please contact us for wait listing or to register for the winter session. 8-Week Series with Bruce Viveka McEwen, PhD, RYT500, ERYT200. Sundays at 3:30 – 5:00 PM. Sept 21- Nov 9, 2014. This Series will be held at our Troy studio. Cost: $80 for the 8-week series. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to preregister. The series agenda is below.
- Sept 21: Introduction and grounding asana sequence
- Sept 28: Breath awareness and mindfulness meditation.
- Oct 5: Asanas and mindfulness for stress management
- Oct 12: Energizing asana sequence
- Oct 19: Asana, pranayama, and mindfulness for relief from anxiety.
- Oct 26: Finding sense of self through mantra meditation
- Nov 2: Meditation and asana for relief from depression
- Nov 9: Yoga Nidra and the healing power of Love
Ashtanga Morning Mysore at Heartspace Albany offered six days a week, Sundays to Friday. The studio will be open from 5:30am - 8AM. Mysore is not led but all instruction is done on a one-on-one basis while everyone practices their own portion of the Ashtanga sequence. We will make the space available to you and instructor Sarah Appelhans will provide assistance and guidance as needed. New ashtangis are welcome! Come for your daily practice with others and share community. Start date: Tuesday September 9th. By donation. Not offered on Saturdays or full or new moons.
Gong Bath: Troy Studio. Next one... Saturday September 6. 4PM by donation.
Baby and Me Classes: Tuesdays, 11am-12pm in Albany. Instructor Megan Affonso For parents and babies six weeks old up to crawling age; also a great post-natal class for moms. Breathe, stretch, have fun, make friends, and connect with your baby. $12 drop in. Class size capped at 15. We plan to start a new class for "big" kids in the fall once these little ones start moving around.
Kirtan with Ajeet Kaur, Saturday October 4. 7 - 9 PM. Troy Studio.
Ajeet Kaur's recordings, concerts, and workshops are an offering of her own devotion and her desire to share healing with everyone. Her first album, Sacred Waters, has reached many hearts, and her second album, At The Temple Door, featuring Todd Boston, Snatam Kaur, and Sukhmani Kaur Rayat was just released in June 2014. Ajeet has also been featured on Snatam Kaur and Gurunam Singh's albums. Cost: $15 to preregister. $20 the day of the event. Click here to preregister.
Drop-In, Multi-Class and Monthly Pass Pricing
- Drop-In Pricing: 75/90 Minute Class $16. Student and Senior (62+) $12
- Multi-Class Passes: 5 Classes $70 (Student and Senior $50); 10 Classes $125; 20 Classes $225. (Good for six months, transferable)
- Monthly Passes: 4 Classes $48; 6 Classes $60; (not transferable)
- Unlimited Passes: Single Month $140; Unlimited with Three Month Commitment $110; One Year Commitment $90 per month. $50 cancellation fee and $15 one time freeze available (pass is not transferable to others)
- 1-Hour Classes Drop-in Price $12
Prenatal Yoga classes are ongoing in Troy and Albany. Helping to foster the sacred connection between mother and baby, instructor Megan Affonso leads ongoing drop-in classes in Troy, 4:30 - 5:45 PM and in Albany, 5:30 - 6:45 PM. Use a class card of your choice or $16 for drop in. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
Yoga Teacher Training at Heartspace
Lauren Toolin E-RYT has been training and mentoring teachers at Heartspace since 2007.
- 200-Hour YTT: Whether you are interested in instructing or informing the foundations of your own practice, this training will provide you the knowledge you need. Based upon the ancient and classical teachings of Yoga, yet made applicable to the modern day, this program will enrich your knowledge of Yoga philosophy, lifestyle, practices, and teaching methodologies. Cultivate your personal Yogic journey and your ability to guide others through your teaching.
- 300-Hour Advanced Training: For experienced practitioners and certified teachers, this multi-module life changer is an in-depth and personal journey into more intricate, esoteric, and therapeutic philsophies and applications. Next module: advanced teaching skills. July 19-20 and August 2-3.
- Specialized Trainings: Yoga for Young Ones Weekend Immersion and Training, July 26-27. A unique creative movement program for children. Albany studio.
Click here to learn more about these programs, read testimonials, dates and registration information.