Friday Night Bring a Friend for Free in Troy: Call up your yoga buddy and when you bring a friend to one of our Friday night classes in Troy, one of you comes for free. (you can go Dutch or you decide who gets the freebie) All classes 6:30 - 7:45PM. See our drop in schedule to sign up.
- 2/27/15: Troy Night Out Yoga Jam with Raeanne Wright. Let your practice flow as we leave space to explore.
- 3/5/15: Yin Yoga with Beate Viggiani. Take the time to let the body open and surrender.
- 3/12/15: Acro Yoga with Team Willco (Scott Coley and Cathi Willis). The perfect class to bring a friend (you trust). Fly!
- 3/19/15: LGBTQIA Yoga with Lacey Cukier. This class aims to create a welcoming, safe space for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, community and their friends and families.
- 3/26/15: TNO Yoga Jam with Raeanne.
Master Classes with Lauren Toolin this Weekend in Albany. Join Lauren for an in-depth exploration of your yoga practice.
- Saturday 2/28/15: Therapeutic Yoga Class for Anxiety
- Sunday 3/1/15: The Architecture of Energy: Bandhas and Functional Movement.
Classes 9 - 11AM. Albany Studio. Cost $25. Space is limited so click here to preregister.
- Gentle and Slow Yoga with Diane Simpson: Fridays at 4:30 - 5:45PM. Troy Studio. Begins 2/27/15
- Hatha Yoga Community Class: Tuesdays at 7:30PM with Becky Marrone. Albany Studio. By donation. Begins 3/10/15.
Expand and Release - A Practice of Renewal to Guide us Into Spring. A special vinyasa class with Loren Collarile. Sunday
March 22. 12 - 1:30 PM. Troy Studio. Cost $20. Click here for more information or to preregister.
Other March Calendar Events
- 3/7/15 Yoga for Runners and Athletes, Instructor Samara Anderson. Saturday 9AM. Albany Studio. $12 to preregisterand $16 to drop in.
- 3/7/15 Gong Bath. The Gong Lab and masterful chakra bowl sidekick Diane Simpson will be back to to help you realign your molecules with sound. Saturday 4PM. Troy Studio. Suggested donation $10 - $20.
- 3/14/15 - Family Yoga, Saturday 3:30PM, Troy Studio. This is quickly growing into a studio favorite for families with kids of all ages. Instructor Toni Smith. By donation.
Yoga Teacher Training at Heartspace
Lauren Toolin E-RYT has been training and mentoring teachers at Heartspace since 2007.
- 200-Hour YTT: Whether you are interested in instructing or informing the foundations of your own practice, this training will provide you the knowledge you need. Based upon the ancient and classical teachings of Yoga, yet made applicable to the modern day, this program will enrich your knowledge of Yoga philosophy, lifestyle, practices, and teaching methodologies. Cultivate your personal Yogic journey and your ability to guide others through your teaching.
- 300-Hour Advanced Training: For experienced practitioners and certified teachers, this multi-module life changer is an in-depth and personal journey into more intricate, esoteric, and therapeutic philsophies and applications.
- Advanced Teaching: Becoming a Remarkable Teacher (60 hours) April 10-12, May 1-3, 2014 $550 includes apprenticing in Lauren's open classes as well.
- Sva Sadhana: Advanced Practice, Embodied Wisdom (80 hours) Late Spring 2015, Dates tbd
- Yoga Therapeutics Part Two: Deeper Dimensions (80 hours) Summer/Fall 2015, dates tbd
Click here to learn more about these programs, read testimonials, dates and registration information.