classes are ongoing in Troy and Albany. Helping to foster the sacred connection between mother and baby, instructor Megan Affonso leads ongoing drop-in classes. Drop in pricing or use a class card of your choice. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
- Tuesdays at 4:15 p.m. at Troy
- Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. at Albany
Baby & Me Yoga I and II
- B&MY I Tuesdays 11:00 a.m. - 12pm at Heartspace Albany - babies ages 6 weeks - 6 months
- NEW CLASS. B&MY II Saturdays Begins 12/6/14 11am - 12pm Albany. Babies ages 6 months to a year.
Living Greatly: Ayurveda 101 Series with Lauren Toolin. Troy Studio. Lauren leads this Tuesday night series for all who want to take charge of their diet, longevity and wellness! Tuesday nights, 7:30 -9PM. Dec 9 & 23, 2014 and Jan 6 & 20, 2015. Cost: $89 includes classes and supplies. Contact Lauren at email@example.com to register.
Yoga Therapy for Managing Stress, Anxiety and Depression. Instructor Bruce McEwen, PhD, ERYT. Go from :( to :) Six-week series begins Jan 11, 2015. Troy Studio. Sundays 3:30 - 5PM For more info or to register, click here. Cost $75. Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sold Out: Jivayate: A Restorative Practice for Stressful Times. Instructor Lauren Toolin ERYT. Saturday November 22, 1:30 - 4PM. Troy Studio. Email email@example.com to be on the wait list.
You Glow Girl: Silence and Sound. Workshop for Teen Girls Ages 13-17. Friday 12/5/14 6-7:30PM. Instructor Meredith Shorb, Troy Studio.
YGG celebrates teen girl
wisdom and empowers every girl to love herself. Connect mind, body, spirit and heart through yoga. Begin with a lively energy flow to kick away stress and prepare for a discovery of silence and sound. Expect chanting, breath exercises, voice warm-ups and a meditation embracing inner zen followed by a blissful reflection. Cost: $17 to preregister. $20 day of event. Click here to preregister.
$12 to preregister; $16 to drop in.
Yoga for Runners. Saturday December 13, 9-10:15AM with Samara Anderson. Albany Studio. Runners need and deserve this - a fun and challenging class for runners seeking to build strength, flexibility, breath awareness and prevent injury. $12 to preregister and $16 to drop in.
Yoga Teacher Training at Heartspace
Lauren Toolin E-RYT has been training and mentoring teachers at Heartspace since 2007.
- 200-Hour YTT: Whether you are interested in instructing or informing the foundations of your own practice, this training will provide you the knowledge you need. Based upon the ancient and classical teachings of Yoga, yet made applicable to the modern day, this program will enrich your knowledge of Yoga philosophy, lifestyle, practices, and teaching methodologies. Cultivate your personal Yogic journey and your ability to guide others through your teaching.
- 300-Hour Advanced Training: For experienced practitioners and certified teachers, this multi-module life changer is an in-depth and personal journey into more intricate, esoteric, and therapeutic philsophies and applications.
- Yoga Therapeutics Part One: the Foundation (80 hours) Jan 16-18, Feb 27-March 1, March 13-15, March 27-29 2015 (Friday eves, all day Saturday, Half day Sunday) $750
- Advanced Teaching: Becoming a Remarkable Teacher (60 hours) April 10-12, May 1-3, 2014 $550 includes apprenticing in Lauren's open classes as well.
- Sva Sadhana: Advanced Practice, Embodied Wisdom (80 hours) Late Spring 2015, Dates tbd
- Yoga Therapeutics Part Two: Deeper Dimensions (80 hours) Summer/Fall 2015, dates tbd
Click here to learn more about these programs, read testimonials, dates and registration information.
Family Yoga. Troy Studio. Saturday November 15. 3:30 - 4:30 pm. By donation.
Gong Lab. Troy Studio. Saturday December 6. 4PM. Come join us for our monthly sonic experience. Rest, restore and reallign. Suggested donation $10-$20.
Hold the Dates
Sat, 17th Jan. - Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Workshop with Sat Kriya Kaur & Special Guest Teacher, Gurunam Singh; 2-5pm. This will be followed by an amazing night of Kirtan with Gurunam Singh (and some incredibly talented musicians) 7-9pm.
AcroYoga Workshops. Saturday Jan 24 and Jan 31 in Troy. 3:30 - 5:30PM